Parmesan Herb Crusted Salmon


Yum...is really all I need to say! I love love this recipe! We have salmon at least once a week so I am forever on the look out for new recipes to try out and boy am I glad I stumbled across this particular recipe. The crumb is super easy to make and full of flavour. I served the Parmesan & Herb crusted Salmon with my Quinoa Rainbow Salad and it was a match made in heaven. A really easy light flavour packed dinner!

Ingredients

2-4 Salmon fillets 
1/4 cup plain breadcrumbs
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
1 tablespoon fresh herbs (finely chopped)
2 tablespoons melted butter
Salt and pepper

Method 

1. Preheat the oven to 180℃ and line a baking tray with foil or parchment paper.

2. Place the salmon fillets on the baking tray.

3. In a small bowl, mix the bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, garlic, and herbs together. 

4. Drizzle the melted butter over the top and season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. 

5. Mix with your hands to coat the breadcrumbs in butter.

6. Sprinkle the mixture over the top of the salmon fillet. 

7. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until the salmon is cooked through and the crust is golden. 

8. Perfect served hot with this Quinoa Rainbow Salad. 

Enjoy x 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Bounty Bars

Massaman Fish Curry

Finnish Scones