Crispy Coconut Chicken Wrap


These chicken wraps are so easy to make and perfect for when you are limited on time. I often make them for lunch after I have been to the gym or for dinner when i'm in a rush. You can add anything you like to the wrap, I just use whatever I have in the fridge.
This recipe serves 1 person

Ingredients 

See my Healthy Chicken Nuggets recipe for the ingredients & steps to make the chicken for the wrap. 

1 wholemeal wrap 
A handful of spinach 
Cucumber (cut into small pieces)
Capsicum (cut into small pieces)
Carrot (I use a peeler and peel slices of carrot into the wrap)
Sweet chilli sauce (just a small amount - look for sweet chilli sauces that don't have huge amounts of sugar or better yet make your own)

Method 

See my Healthy Chicken Nuggets recipe for the ingredients & steps to make the chicken for the wrap. 

1. Make the chicken - following the link. 

2. While the chicken is cooking start to prepare your wrap, I put my wrap in the microwave for 20 seconds to soften it. 

3. Add sauce and spread over the wrap, then add the spinach, chopped cucumber, capsicum, and carrot (make sure you leave a small amount at the bottom free, with nothing on it, as this makes it easier to close the wrap at the end). 

4. Once the chicken is cooked drain it on a plate with a couple of handy towels to soak up the oil. Then add the chicken to the wrap.

5. Fold the bottom of the wrap up towards the middle then fold over both sides.

Enjoy x 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen Bounty Bars

Massaman Fish Curry

Finnish Scones